Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Enrichment Night!

Our ward's Enrichment night was a blast!  When they announced it on Sunday, I was a bit skeptical.  The theme was "Discover the Artist Within."  I am a very non-artistical person.  Creativity does not flow through my veins.  Well, at least not the artistic creativity.  I'm creative in other ways.  

Anyways, I came out of the experience realizing that I was, just a little, artistically creative!  Yay for me!  My favorite part of the evening was when we did blown watercolors.  We put a spot of paint on the paper, and then blew through a straw to make some crazy designs.  Mine ended up turning out well!  I never paint well!  

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for a new blog! I'm excited to keep up on the exciting Cheney family. Hope you are doing well!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay Artist Rachel!!! I am so excited you started a blog, it's such a fun way to keep in touch with people! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete