Saturday, April 26, 2008

Haircut

I got my hair cut yesterday and MAN is it short!  I thought I had short hair before, but this time, it feels different somehow.  At least it looks decent. 



Derek's putting a ceiling fan in our bedroom!  Thank goodness for handy husbands and handy fathers who's brains are full of tips for when handy husbands run out of ideas!  Since our "box" (I don't know what "box" really means in this context.  I'm guessing that it has to be something in the ceiling for the light) is too weak to support a fan, my dad suggested that Derek put a 2x4 across a couple beams in the attic and attach the box to that.  So that's what Derek's doing now.  I'm so excited for a ceiling fan!  Our upstairs collects heat.  A ceiling fan will be so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment