Monday, May 5, 2008

Spelling maybe?

So funny thing happened today.  I got a reply to an e-mail I sent this morning to my friend Jessica.  I was watching a funny tv show clip (from Creature Comforts, hilarious, check it out!), and thought, my friend Jessica would love this!  So just as I was in the middle of writing the e-mail to her to check out the clip on youtube, I was called away from my computer to lend a hand to my mother.  I quickly finished up the e-mail and clicked send before I really checked what I had written.  So needless to say, when I got an e-mail back from her this evening, I was surprised and confused with her ending line, "Racgek...? ha ha ha"  

It took me a minute, but then it dawned on me.  I had spelled my own name wrong!  And an even funnier thing happened just now.  I just realized that I had typed TWO letters wrong!  In my response to her, I had only offered an excuse for one!  :D  Maybe I should practice typing my name a few times.

Rachel
Rachel
Rachel
Rachel
...

2 comments:

  1. Racgek - hehehe. That's cute. It could be the hungarian version of your name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually thought it might have been some creative way of trying to say the e-mail was from both you and Derek... You know, Rachel + Derek = Racgek. ^__~

    ReplyDelete