Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Furniture

So I'm thinking I want to move around my furniture... again.  We just re-arranged our 2nd bedroom just a couple of weeks ago, but I'm already second guessing our scheme.  I just can't do anything about it right at the moment.  I'm not actually in my house so I can only imagine how it would go.  But then once I get there with a plan in my head, it won't work.  It always happens that way.  I'm just grateful that my apartment has sufficient outlets and that we have wireless internet.  Our apartment had great wireless, but only about 3 outlets.  Very insufficient!  

I'm also going to try to get it all re-arranged before Derek comes home.  He's been out of town since last Wednesday helping out his brother and parents.  Maybe I can get it all done and take pictures too.  I wish furniture was lighter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment