Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Finds: A Link Round-up

Man Officially Recognized as Victim of both Hiroshima and Nagasaki Bombings, Japan Probe.  What rotten luck this guy had!  I'm glad he's finally gotten the recognition he deserves.  I think he's the only person to be exposed to both bombs!

If the Shoe Doesn't Fit, Overstuffed.  I never knew that that Payless was so cool!

Someone I'd Like You to Meet: Annette Lyon from the Lyon's Tale, Scribbit.  Interesting interview with the LDS author who just published the book, Tower of Strength.  I haven't read it yet, but as soon as I can get my hands on it, I'm reading it!  I've heard it's great!

Under Cover, Susie's Big Adventure.  I love Susie!  She writes honestly about her experiences as an American in Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Girls and Too Much Time on Their Hands, American Bedu.  The American Bedu also has great stuff!  I love to read about other countries and cultures.  This post was really interesting to me because it involved women's issues, education, Islam, and Saudi Culture.  Interesting!

1 comment: