Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Finds: A Link Round-up

God Bless the Internet, Cute Overload. This is one of those cute "are you my mother?" sort of stories. This time it's a male pigeon/dove with two baby rabbits. Cute!!!

dafont.com. The thing I like best about the internet is that you can find all kinds of things in a minimal amount of time through linkage! Jessica Sprague is the best. I've linked up to a bunch of great sites through her photo editing class. Today it was a free font site dafont. FREE! I love free!

Yes, You Can Paint Laminate Furniture, Blissfully Domestic. I've wondered this myself! I'll have to make a note of this.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the dafont link. I'm like you and love the internet and it's endless freebies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute mothering pigeon! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete