Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday - Generous Neighbors with a Large Library!

Today I am thankful for our generous neighbors, the Butlers, with a large library!  They are always willing to lend us a book anytime we need one.  And the great thing is their tastes are quite a bit like ours!

It all started when I stopped by their house one afternoon and noticed that they had a bunch of Clive Cussler books.  I really enjoy his writing.  It's quite a bit like a James Bond action sort of thing but without all the womanizing.  We discussed our mutual love for the books, and I left with a couple novels of his that I hadn't read yet. 

Ever since that afternoon, Derek and I have been enjoying various books from their library.  And yesterday, Derek came home with another, The Chase.  It's a whole new series!

No comments:

Post a Comment