Thursday, July 10, 2008

Linkage

I just have to say, blogging is WONDEFUL!  It's amazing how much great stuff you can learn from other people.  In the past, I had heard that you could get a lot of info from blogs, but I didn't really understand how.  But now I do.  It's all in the linkage.  Yes, I know that's probably not a real word, but it works for me. 



Since I've started blogging more "seriously," (I write seriously with quotation marks, because come on, you've read my posts, they aren't THAT great!) I've realized the value of linking to others' blogs, especially professional bloggers', and then checking out the links on those blogs.  That is linkage.  And, oh the good stuff I have found.  Just today, I found a whole series of blogs that are so interesting.  They all start with "5 Minutes for _______."  I particularly enjoy the one about reading, and being green.  Check them out!













They also have "5 Minutes for Mom.com," "5 Minutes for Parenting," and a couple others. You can find links to those on the left hand side of any "5 Minutes for..." site.



I guess it's sort of like a blog version of Chicken Soup for the soul, short easy reads with great info!

1 comment: