Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A New Look for Idaho Cheneys!

We've got a new look here!  I'm so excited!  I've been waiting for just the right template for my blog, and here it is.  There are still a few kinks to be worked out.  I'm hoping that anyone who has me on their Google Reader or another RSS feed still gets me.  I had to do some fancy footwork with the site address, actually it was more complicated than any dance move I've ever seen done.  I had to create an entire new blog, import the original Idaho Cheneys posts, change URLs, and then cross my fingers that it would all work.  I'm sure there was an easier way to do it, but after a while all that HTML code looks the same!

So, there are still a few kinks, but oh, how in LOVE am I with this new template!  The most obvious kink is the "undefined undefined undefined" to the right of the post title.  I guess if I consider myself "undefined undefined undefined," it's not that bad... but it still looks a little strange.  The other kink that has me completely stumped is that the date for the "date posted" thing doesn't show up.  It's supposed to; I've got it included in the edits, but for some reason, it's not showing itself.  As a band-aid, I've set Idaho Cheneys to archive daily.  Not the best fix, but it's a quick one.

So if any of you savvy bloggers out there know how to fix my two kinks, please please let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment