Thursday, July 31, 2008

DEREK IS HOME!!!!

Derek's back! He's been at Scout Camp for the last few days. He volunteered out of the goodness of his heart. He was sort of expecting just one night, but they were in severe need of leaders so he stayed Mon-Thu morning. And I've missed him! It's so nice to have my honey back home again. It was too weird "living alone." Well, not exactly alone. I did have Willow with me. But she was pretty much lethargically useless. She didn't even want to play! All she did was lay on the couch. She's either depressed or sick.

Well, here's a classic Derek pose for you all to enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. It is always awful when our husbands are away and so nice when they return. I know the boys at camp loved to have him there. Britain was sad that he missed camp this year by one month and is looking forward to next year.

    ReplyDelete