Friday, August 1, 2008

Softies!

I found some great tutorials on LucyKate Crafts. She makes some REALLY CUTE softies. Before looking at this website, I had no idea what softies were! They're cute little critters made out of felt and fabric. I spent all evening last night making a toadstool and an owl while watching the X-Files, Season 1. And then this morning I made a Totoro knock off!

Pinkie the Owl (I know, real original right?)


Totoro himself!


Mr. Toadstool

Check out her site! Totally cute stuff!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Rachel! Thank you so much for making the little Totoro's for Jane and John - They wanted to sleep with them all last night and have been playing with them all morning! They even got out nuts for the Totoros and hid them for their treasure. They also have been drawing pictures of their Totoros. Needless to say - They LOVE them! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete