Monday, August 18, 2008

This One's For Tanya

I'm not sure if this is the one I used as a kid.  My dad found it on-line.  10 points for dads!!!!

Edible Chocolate Playdough
3 Cups Powdered Sugar
6 Tablespoons Baking cocoa
3/4 cup Powdered Milk
1/2 cup Butter (Room temperature, no substitutes)
1/2 cup Light Corn Syrup
1 tsp Vanilla

Directions:
Mix and knead by hand until desired consistency (something like a tootsie roll).  One can shape all kinds of things with this dough and then eat it also!


Recipe from cdkitchen, it's what's cooking online.

AND check out the Kool-aid Playdough in "My Shared Items."

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I can make a new comment now! Thank you for the great recipe! We are excited to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is an old post but I remembered it and I just made it for E and she loves it! (I think it tastes gross which is actually a plus)

    Next time I think I will try the Kool-aid one

    ReplyDelete