Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Finds: A Link Round-up

Here's what I've been reading this week...

God is a Muskrat, The Country Doctor's Wife.  This post title sounds sac religious, but the story is pretty funny.  Rechelle has a bunch of funny stuff from working in a garden center!

Easy Peasy Recent Comments Widget. Blogger Buster.  Oh Blogger Buster, have I told you lately how much I love you??!!  I can always find something useful or cool here.  And with "Easy Peasy" in the title, how can I pass it up?!


Kenyan Gold Medalist Speaks About Marathon Training in Japan, Japan Probe.  I was really happy for this Kenyan guy who won the gold medal.  Wasn't he the first non-Ethiopian runner to win the Gold in a long time?  Maybe I'm just mind muddled.  But anyways, him training in Japan makes him THAT MUCH COOLER to me!  I had no idea that people went to Japan to train for marathons.  And he speaks Japanese!


Getting the Cats Out of My Urns, The Country Doctor's Wife.  I don't know how many of you out there are cat owners, but those of you who are know exactly how this is!  Cats will sit on ANYTHING!  And usually the thing they're sitting on isn't what they're supposed to be sitting on.  And when you try to shoo them off, they look at you like, "What are you doing?  Are you crazy?  You set this up for me didn't you?!"  My cat tends to sit on papers that lay on the floor.  Very annoying when I'm trying to do our finances and Willow keeps sitting on my piles!!!  :P

Meet My New Best Friend/Drug Dealer. My Ice Cream Diary.  The topic of this post is very appropriate for this blogger.  I'm just guessing she likes ice cream.  I like ice cream too.  I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.  But I think my grandmother screams the loudest.  She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES ice cream!

Excitement at the Dentist, Winters Wonderland.  This story just cracks me up because it's totally me.  Who hasn't gone to the dentist and done something even slightly embarassing.  And Heather, I'm a gagger too! (I hope it's ok to call you Heather now.  It's been a few years since YWs)

Rollerskating Ninja Attack, Japan Probe.  Doesn't seem very menacing to me... maybe in Japan. 20 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment