Monday, August 25, 2008

Television and Movie Monday

I don't have much for Television and Movie Monday. I blame the Olympics. That's really all we've been watching for the last week or two, and I feel like they've been over conversated. Is that a word? Conversated? Well, I'm sure you know what I mean.

So I leave you with some crazy Japanese and Korea Television. The first two are Japanese, the second two are Korean. I hope you enjoy them and I hope they stay on youtube long enough.



I love how these guys are just hanging!


You'd think they'd just lay down, but where would the entertainment be in that?


The HUGE guy is Choi Hong Man.  He's a really famous Korean K-1 fighter.  At least famous in Korea and K-1 fighting rings...


Just a sampling of Korean commercials.  They get even weirder and crazier, if you can believe it!  But I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Ellen Degeneres likes to show that game show on here show once in a while. She liked it so much, they rigged one up and her audience gets to do it. It is soooo hilarious.

    ReplyDelete