Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Finds - A Link Round-up

I am an internet and blog junkie!   Here are 5 of my favorite links I've run across this week...


  1. Everything I Learned About Life, I Learned From Korean TV Dramas... I don't know how many of you all have ever watched a Korean TV Drama.  Boy, are they DRAMATIC!!!  This blog post describes them perfectly!  Kind of a throw back to Everything I Learned About Life I Learned in Kindergarten.
  2. Yubikiri Genman... The Pinky Promise I still pinkie swear!  This is great!  Now I know it's not just an American thing.  Although, it is a little different in Japan...
  3. Golden Retriever Nurses Tiger Cubs  This was just too cute!  I've heard of mother animals taking care of other kind of babies, but never mother dogs and baby tigers!  And BTW, The Cheerful Scoop is great, only positive news!
  4. Today I Burnt Down the House and Glued Body Parts Together  This story sounds a bit like my life some days.  I tried to make croutons yesterday, but of course, I forgot they were in the oven and they turned into charcoal.  Not a very good smell.  And doesn't it always seem like when one thing goes really wrong, so do a bunch of other things?  
  5. Black Heels to Tractor Wheels  Holy cow, can this woman write!!!  I've never read so much detail in a how-I-met-my-husband story!  And the best part?  She's still writing it, there will be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment