Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stuff we have done this Spring Summer... so far.

We had a GREAT weekend!  Derek and I went to Jackson, WY with our friend Yi and his parents.  Yi is getting married this month (CONGRATULATIONS YI!!!) so his parents came all the way from China for a month to be with him.  He called us about a week ago and asked about Yellowstone.  We offered to go with him and were lucky enough to be able to stay in Mom and Dad Cheney's wonderful condo!  THANKS MOM AND DAD!!! 

Yellowstone was so amazing.  The last time Derek and I went, we only went as far as Old Faithful.  The park is HUGE so we just picked the one thing to do that time.  This time, we went around the entire middle loop!  And it was great!  We saw so much great stuff!  Unfortunately, my camera ran out of memory (I haven't uploaded any pictures since we've been back in the states, April 08) and batteries not halfway through.  Yi got some great pictures though and was kind enough to take my orders of what to take pictures of! :)  He'll be sending me them soon!

Anyways, I decided that it was about time to upload and this slide-show is the result....  I think for it to work, you have to click on "full screen"  Not sure why.  I guess it's just a little quirky, like me.

....
Picasa SlideshowPicasa Web AlbumsFullscreen

2 comments:

  1. So Yi's future wife didn't want to tag along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I forgot to mention that part! She's in LA doing some sort of math research.

    ReplyDelete