Thursday, November 6, 2008

For all of you who that you were bad about putting up Halloween photos...

Here it is 20 minutes until November 7th and I'm just posting my one Halloween picture.   Pretty sad, huh?  I guess I'll have to add a couple more to go with it.


The puking pumpkin.  By far the best pumpkin I've ever carved.  The kids who rang the bell were never looking at us.  They were all looking at the pumpkin!
Pretty leaves next to my parents' house.  The leaves finally turned colors here!!!
Some of Derek's recent work.  He embellished the ceiling and added crown molding
Derek surprised me with knobs for our kitchen today!  Hooray!  The edges of the cupboard doors were a little on the sharp side believe it or not.  I've broken quite a few nails trying to get things opened.  Not any more!  Derek-of-all-Trades to the rescue!

No comments:

Post a Comment