Monday, November 24, 2008

Somebody needs to get their act together!

Because I'm mad!  For some reason having to do with APIs, Blurb's Booksmart can no longer slurp Blogger blogs.  GRRRRR!!!  I would assume that Blurb should be the one to try to fix the problem, and maybe they are.  They're losing a lot of business by not supporting Blogger or Word Press.  They fixed Typepad and still support LiveJournal and another one, but some of those cost to blog!  Grr!

Just thought I'd put my two cents in about the situation.  Everyone else seems to be doing so also.

PS:  Thanks Lara for letting me know about this!  I thought that it was me or maybe my internet that was giving me trouble... Silly me!

2 comments:

  1. What!!!??? So are you telling me that what I have in their now will not work? Or is it future stuff. I am a little not happy. I got your message and will call you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you've already slurped, it's probably not a problem. It's if you want to slurp new stuff. And if you haven't updated booksmart in the last month or so, don't do it!

    ReplyDelete