Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Finds: A Link Round-up

Jesse Tree, Rocks in My Dryer.  I thought this was another excellent way to make the Christmas season more Christ centered.  You can find the daily devotionals here, and you can find patterns for the ornaments within the RIMD Jesse Tree post.  Exciting!!!

Sour Cream Apple Pie, Blissfully Domestic.  I'm not a big fan of apple pie, but I know that anytime you put sour cream in something it makes ANYTHING to die for.  Especially french toast (We put sour cream and jam on french toast, not in them. De-licious!).  I think I'll be making this for Thanksgiving.

Pies Baked in Tiny Jars, Not Martha.  These have to be the cutest thing ever made!  I'm making them!

Saving Money with Powdered Milk, Hillbilly Housewife.  Don't remember if I've already posted this site.  If I have, I found it again and with all the Thanksgiving treats I'm planning on making, these tips will really help and save me some money!

New Fabric? Ooh-La-La!, Blissfully Domestic.  Cute fabrics with links to buy them!  Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. Fun stuff! I have saved tons of money with powdered milk for baking this last year. I don't know why I didn't think of it before! You can't tell a difference at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little pies in a jar. I want to give them a try. Jeff sent me an email about making small cakes in coffee mugs. Still haven't tried it.

    ReplyDelete