Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Finds: A Link Round-up

Dog--It's What's For Dinner, Ask a Korean.  I've always wondered about Korea and eating dog.  I knew it wasn't all that common.  People don't buy it from the grocery store, and I only remember one restaurant that served dog soup.  But other than that we didn't learn much about it.   This post is pretty enlightening!

Powdered Eggs, Everyday Food Storage.  I've been wanting to find out more about powdered eggs!  This post even includes a video tutorial!

2 comments:

  1. Two things.

    Eric Brostrom on his mission to the Philippines, on his birthday, went to the market, picked out a PUPPY, then they killed it for him and he took it home and gave it to the lady who cooked for him. And he ate it.

    Amy uses powdered eggs all the time in baked goods. They seem to work well.

    Oh and another thing have you seen http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ I think you would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That puppy story sounds awful! I never saw any dogs in markets, thank goodness!

    I'll have to try the powdered eggs!

    ReplyDelete