Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fun with Games

I'm participating in a contest over at Three Paper Peonies.  Her new kit is called "Whimsy" and it is SO CUTE!  I'm really hoping I win the entire kit.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!


If I were to pick one thing that my entire family loves to do, it would be to play games.  Any kind.  Card games, board games, or Wii games.  You name it and we love to play!  In fact, when we get together for family reunions, we usually play "Sets and Runs," a family favorite.

-----------------------

In case you want to participate as well, here are the rules...


-Please create a layout that sums up your family. What makes you, you? What are things that you enjoy together? Any special traditions? What keeps you together through the good and the bad? It can be about any group of people that you consider to be your "family".

Guidelines:
-You must use at least 75% Three Paper Peonies products.

-You must create a new layout for this challenge.

-Each participant may only post 1 layout for this challenge.

-A link to your layout must be posted in the comments section no later than midnight on September 12, 2009 (PST).

-You must use at least 75% Three Paper Peonies products.

-You must create a new layout for this challenge.

-Each participant may only post 1 layout for this challenge.

-A link to your layout must be posted in the comments section at Three Paper Peonies no later than midnight on September 12, 2009 (PST).



2 comments:

  1. This layout is so incredibly CUTE!!! I love it! I love the striped paper down the side and the way you used the glitter around the frame. And I'm a big fan of games too! Thank you so much for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete