Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday Morning Musings - Making Room

We are making room for the baby! My dad and I went to the U-Haul store this morning to get boxes so we could get all the blankets, towels and sheets we weren't using out of the hall closet in our house and into the storage unit. I couldn't believe how many unused sets of sheets and towels we had around the house!!!

The next step is to transfer our sheets and towels out of our room into the hall closet making all kinds of room for baby stuff. Then Derek's going to build another shelf for even more storage. I'm so excited!

And then (you thought we were done, didn't you?) we're going to move the computer desk out of our room and into the sun room, making room for the crib. THEN we'll be set. I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment