Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I know there are so many things in my life that I take for granted.  I probably don't even realize half of them.  I guess that's what "take for granted" means. 

Sometimes when I sit down and try to write about what I'm thankful for, my mind goes blank.  I really am appreciative and grateful for what I have.  I try to say thanks for the things I receive, and I try to remember what I'm especially thankful for in my prayers.

But still, sometimes my mind runs blank when I write. It's sort of why I chose to devote a day on my blog for thanks.  I'm hoping that I can work through my semi-selective writer's block.

So hmm, what am I especially thankful for today?  Probably clean underwear... and for a husband who was willing to put a load in the washer and then dryer last night.  At 11pm...  Thank you Derek!  Last night, as I realized that I had put on the last clean pair that morning, I was really, really dreading getting up early to try to get a load done before work, or worse...  Well, we won't go there! 

I really did try to remember to do laundry yesterday evening, but somehow I forgot again.  I think it's the story of my life!  I am just not a laundry person.  But who is really?!

No comments:

Post a Comment