Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Finds: A Link Round-up

Something to Think About, Modern Molly Mormon.  An interesting poem about pride.  I think I'm going to print it out and put it on my fridge or something.

Free Mineral Makeup!, Blissfully Domestic.  Free makeup?!  What more could a girl ask for!!! :D

Poems Reduce Toilet Paper Waste, Japan Probe.  Funny, funny poems!

13 Ingredient Substitutions, Lamp Unto My Feet.   I have a really bad habit of not checking to see if I have all the ingredients needed for a recipe before I start to make it.  So I'm always looking for a handy substitution.  These are great!

And finally, from Cute Overload

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, your blog is always fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE to know where you found your template...this is THE cutest blog I have seen in a long time...please tell me ♥♥

    ReplyDelete