Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Way Back When Wednesday - I am finally finished

I am finally finished with my Chronicles of My Family book that I started WAY BACK WHEN in July!  Hooray!  I ordered one copy of the book and will be proofing it.  Once I've decided that it's good to go, I'll put it in the blurb bookstore for my family to purchase.

HOORAY!!!

But this doesn't mean that I'm finished with this project for good.  It's been so much fun going through all the family stories that I've decided to keep going!  As soon as I get another 200 stories entered in the family blog, I'll be doing this again.  And I'll know all the little tricks and quirks.

Sorry there's no witty or funny story from way back when.  I'm taking a little break.  More great stories coming in weeks to come.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! That is so awesome. You are my inspiration to continue working on my books. I would love to see it when you get it.

    ReplyDelete