Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hannah is the coolest person I know!

My friend and blogging buddy, Hannah is officially the coolest person I know!  She commented on my Book of Mormon Mondays post this week on courage with this link to Real Hero Posters.  I want to buy everyone of these and hang them, well... I don't know where, but somewhere! Check them out!!!

 The big, bold, black lettering all over the picture isn't really on the poster like I thought it was.  LOL at me!  
Those are just labels labeling the cool features on the poster!

2 comments:

  1. My really good friend is named Colette. Her sister Chris is married to the person that did these. I grew up knowing the entire family really well. Steve is a very talented artist. These are pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome Rachel! I loved them too! So hard to pick.

    ReplyDelete