Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday - Christmas

Can you tell what I got for Christmas this year?



 


Along with my other amazingly awesome presents (who knew I'd get so excited over a wheat grinder, a bread maker, and food storage stuffs?!), I got a new camera and Photoshop Elements! My parents are awesome! Thank you so much!

Minor note, the Wii Derek is playing is actually my Dad's Christmas present.

It's so nice that we're all here; well almost all, PJ's Rachel isn't here, but they aren't married yet. It's fun to eat, spend time, and play together! I'm so blessed to have such a great family!

2 comments:

  1. Did you actually get a new kitty for Christmas? I've always wondered how that would work. Do tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't. That would have been nice though! I've always wondered the same thing. Cats aren't the biggest fans of being boxed up...

    ReplyDelete