Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday - Scanners

Today I am thankful for scanners.  I've been working on a family photo project for quite a while now, scanning in all of my parents' pictures.  I think I started in October or maybe even September.  And I finally finished earlier this week.  Now I'm working on putting them into a book (hopefully Inkubook, if it works for me) so I can have copies.

I couldn't have done it without a scanner.  My brother and I have to plead with my Mom if we want to use a picture for a project.  She doesn't want to give them up, even temporarily.  And I understand.  I would probably be the same way. 

But with a scanner, I came make as many copies as I want.  AND I can make them as big as I want (within reason) because I scanned the pictures in at 600 ppi.  Now I don't know if this is a huge measurement or not, but I know I can make a full bleed picture page in an 8.5"x11" book with it.  Yay!  Thank you scanner!

No comments:

Post a Comment