Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Newsworthy Tuesday

I've been lazy lately.  I didn't write anything yesterday.  At least nothing for Book of Mormon Mondays...  Sorry guys, I'll try to do better!

But on to Newsworthy Tuesday.  Derek and I took a greatly needed break and spent the weekend in Provo!  It was really nice to see Derek's family.  We stayed at his parents' house--thanks guys for being so hospitable--and had a great Saturday going to a nephew's b-ball game, going out for lunch, and then going to see another nephew in Seussical the Musical

We also got to see our friends Yi and Sarah.  They taught us how to play the real Chinese Mah Jong!  I've been scouring the web for a cheap set.  I haven't found anything under $29.95, and Yi swears he can get it cheaper for us in China when he and Sarah go in April.  We are SO JEALOUS!  They are going to Japan too!

It was a great trip!  Nice to get away from real life for a while and just relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment