Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Finds: A Link Round-up

On Being Normal, Suzie's Big Adventure. I love Suzie's description as a woman of living in Saudi Arabia.  I especially appreciated her thoughts on feeling "normal."  I felt that way--probably not to the same degree though--in Korea.  There were days I just wanted to feel normal!

Introducing Booksmart 2.0 & Our New 12x12 Large Square, Blurberati Blog.  I am SO EXCITED for this new release of Booksmart!  I haven't been able to use it yet (I'm in the process of installing it), but it sounds like the answer to all my requests for blurb books.  I published a book earlier this year through blurb and was entirely impressed!  I can't wait to use 2.0!!!

So, Just How Big is Africa?, Scarlett Lion: Liberia. I love geography, especially maps. Therefore, I love this post!

Cat Tales a Bath in Japan, Japan Probe.  These videos almost make me want to get a Sphynx cat.  But then they're just creepy looking.  But this one is so funny!


I tried to get airplane tickets from the Yang Yang airport. It didn't work. I don't understand why Korea has 14 airports when the country is approximately the size of Illinois! To get from the very northern area of South Korea, to the southern most is only about a 7 hour bus ride, and from the eastern area to the western area it's only about 3! No need for domestic airplanes!

No comments:

Post a Comment