Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Finds: A Link Round-up

Old Churches of Korea's Catholic Heartland, The Marmot's Hole. Most people don't know that Korea has the second largest percentage of Christians in Asia (second to the Philippines, of course), and even though the percentage is relatively small, it's still significant.  This post has pictures of churches in Korea.  I thought it was interesting to see how they combined Christianity with traditional Korean culture.  Very beautiful!

Top Ten Tuesday: Baby Love, it's gravy baby!  This is my new shopping list.  I love to hear what other moms think is a good buy.  I hate how magazines and catalogs tell you what you "should" buy.  Very irritating! 

AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com. These are hilarious!  Definitely going in my Google Reader!



No comments:

Post a Comment