Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday - Dreams

Here are the top ten weirdest dreams I've been having lately.  I think they have something to do with me being pregnant...

  1. Derek also being pregnant.  But the weirdest part (as if a man being pregnant isn't weird enough) for me in that dream was that he got pregnant after me, had the baby before me, and had a c-section and was such a wuss about it!

  2. Other friends (female) being pregnant when they actually aren't.  Not too weird, but I just don't usually dream about people in detail like that.

  3. Saying a "bad" word in front of a bunch of children in church.  And the word wasn't even that bad!  But "fart" sure got an extreme reaction from all the kids and other adults who were passing by in the hall in my dreams

  4. My alarm was actually a chipmunk maniacally laughing at me.  Not the alarm clock, just the alarm sound.  And in my defense, even while awake it does sound a little bit like that.

  5. I was an aspiring pro chef.  My business partner got in to trouble somehow by cooking something wrong for a celebrity client and there was some chance of legal action and even jail!  Since I was her business partner, I was in danger too so I asked Rachel Ray for help.

  6. My cat turned into a white Persian cat (which isn't too far of a stretch, she does have long hair).  And she learned how to open doors to get outside and run away.  I had to keep an eye on her 24/7 so she wouldn't get lost.

  7. Derek, Bucky Katt, Willow, and I went to Space Camp--which was run by BYU--in space.  They also had a swim team that my friends tried to get me to sign up for.  There were only two problems with that.  I didn't swim very well at all, and I was 5 months pregnant (both also true in real life).  My friend tried to refill Willow's litter box with ten inches of grass instead of litter, and then my mom started having some issues at home so Derek, Bucky and I decided to fly home.  We bought one-way tickets from space to home.  Once we got home, we worried about the price of airplane tickets back to in space Space Camp and then decided that it wasn't worth it anyways...

  8. I was friends with the Fantastic 4, except they weren't the original Fantastic 4, they were Dr. House and his team.  And I was like Peter Petrelli who could mimic the powers of people around me.  I saved Dr. House because I knew the radiation that gave them their powers would come again.  But not in the kitchen.  So I took him in there just before the radiation came.

  9. Derek was fighting for my honor against the evil Nephites and the Decepticons. 

  10. Metal detectors.  Something to do with metal detectors.  I'm not sure what.  All I know is that I woke up thinking, "Using a metal detector is legal!  They had the advantage earlier, so now I can use one."  I have absolutely no idea what I was looking for or who "they" were.




5 comments:

  1. These are hilarious! Oddly enough, my mom also just had a dream about Dr. House. He's invading our dreams now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seriously was the funniest thing to read. I never remember having weird dreams when I was pregnant. Was I one of those pregnant unpregnant friends. That would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! Yeah, I think you can chalk those up to pregnancy hormones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome list! #9 is my favorite. I had weird dreams while pregnant, but they were more scary than funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun list. Yes, we all have strange dreams during pregnancy. Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete