Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thankful Thursday - Cell Phones, family plans, and the "In" Network

This week I am especially thankful for cell phones, and more importantly, family plans and the "in" network.  Derek's out of town, and I suddenly feel the need to talk to him every hour or so.  I usually hold back though, that's a little overkill.  But hey, I'm pregnant.  I'll blame it on the very real and very raging hormones!

But it is so nice to know that if I need to, I can call Derek any time of the day and I don't have to worry about how long we talk because we're on a family plan.  Unlimited minutes!  Hooray!

As any of you who have been far away from your spouses know, phone calls make all the difference!  It's made this time that we're apart at least bearable! 

The only thing I like better than being able to call my Derek, is when my Derek calls me!  It makes me feel special and loved.  Funny how the little things make such a big difference!



1 comment:

  1. Seriously, how did we ever survive without them?

    I made my husband borrow my mom's cell phone towards the end of my pregnancies with Bria and Chloe since they were still fairly new and we refused to have them. I was scared silly that I'd go into labor and not be able to let my husband know about it!

    ReplyDelete