Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Morning Musings - A Birthday Photo Scavenger Hunt

We had some great fun with our friends the Ortons last week. For Tanya's birthday, they had a photo scavenger hunt. I considered bringing my big camera, but Derek convinced me that our cell phone cameras would be perfect because they would be quicker to use.  And they were great for the scavenger hunt, but the photo quality is really bad and some of our pictures are really worth saving so I'm a little sad...  Oh well, lesson learned!!

The list the Ortons made was great, but was a little hard for just the two of us to do, so we modified a few of the things.  Here are three of the pictures

A model pose on a pedestrian bridge.
The Toyota jump high-five near a town landmark.  There weren't enough of us to do the jump and take a picture, so Derek high-fived a big clock tower thing.

Puddle jumping.  I think this is the best of all the pictures we took.  I love how itty-bitty the puddle is and how seriously Derek's jumping into it!


Derek was so great to humor me by being the subject in all the photos.  I was probably a little too bossy and/or demanding about each shot, but he was really good about it!  Thanks Derek!  You're the greatest!  I heart you so much! :D

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like a way fun birthday adventure...it reminds me of college and all the silly, yet hilarious things we did for fun. the puddle picture is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete