Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday Morning Musings - Exhaustion among other things

I have been so dang tired lately!  I know it's normal and will only get worse after the baby is born with the complete lack of sleep.  It seems like every time I sit down, I end up snoozing within five minutes!  I've even been assigning errands I usually love to do to Derek so I don't have to get up and get "real" clothes on.  Oh well, I guess it could be worse.

Can you believe that August is pretty much gone?!  Seems like I felt this way about July just a couple days ago!  The thing that's freaking me out the most is my due date range is in September (4th-24th).  That's, like... now!  Not in the distant future anymore!!  Aaahh!

And that's all I really think about anymore these days.  Sleeping, napping, and having a baby soon.  Oh, and the occasional digi-scrapping/bookmaking projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment