Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Morning Musings -

I'm excited for another new week.  Not because I'm doing anything important or exciting though.  I'm just happy to be one week closer to not being pregnant anymore!  It's not all bad and I'm enjoying most of it, but I am getting tired of some of the well meaning yet insulting comments like, "Oh, WOW, are you going to pop?" or "You sure are getting big," or "Are you sure you aren't having twins?"  Comments like those aren't helpful or uplifting when you officially have 6 weeks until your due date!  I guess every pregnant woman gets those around this time, right?

But there are plenty of nice people who say things like, "Look how cute you are," or "Are you getting excited?" or "Do you need any more baby things?"  I always appreciate those!  Thank you nice people!

I was pretty excited to have my brother come to Sunday School with me yesterday.  He often works on Sundays, so the times he's there are really great!  I really like it when he comes with me.  He's fun to have around.  Plus, he holds the cute babies.  I'm not a baby holder... yet, but I do like to watch them.  It would have been nice for us both to have our spouses with us, but they're both in Primary.

There are a million things I'm hoping to get done this week.  We'll see if I get to them all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment