Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Morning Musings - Thoughts

I woke up this morning with a couple of things on my mind.  One quite a bit odder than the other.  The first thought was as my radio alarm was going off at 8:07am and 8:14am and 8:21am.  I thought to myself, "Wow!  Everyone of these songs tells a great story!"  Yesterday was a little weirder.  My first thought as I woke up to my alarm was, "I can digi scrap this song!"  Hmm...  wonder what I've been obsessed with lately.

The second thought I had this morning, when I was a little more awake, was how grateful I am that time never goes backwards.  I've had this feeling before in Korea near the end of our time there.  It was fun.  I enjoyed teaching English in a foreign country, but there were just some really difficult things that I'm glad didn't get stretched out any longer than they already were.

I'm kind of in that stage again now.  I've officially got another month until my due date; although I'm hoping to go earlier.  It's been fun.  Being pregnant is, um, interesting and... full of surprises?  But I'm sure as heck glad that time never ever, ever goes backwards!  The unknown events of the future are a little scary sometimes, but I've been able to handle all my life events so far--some more gracefully than others--so why not life events yet to happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment