Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Finds - A Link Round-up

Felt Crayon Roll, Skip To My Lou.  Fun little craft!

A Conversation with Caleb, Higueria Family Blog.  This is my friend from college's blog.  Her little boy is so cute!  To see the picture, you'll have to see this post too.  It's uncanny how alike they look!

Another "Only in Japan," Japundit.  Evidently, I'm a sucker for potty stories... but only if they're, well... not disgusting.

Barack Obama on Japanese TV, Japan Probe.  This in no way indicates support for Obama.  I'm just surprised at how similar this Japanese guy looks to him!

Christmas is Coming, Skip to My Lou.  Sounds like she's got some great handmade ideas for Christmas gifts.  If you're anything like me and you're making handmade gifts, you'll need to start now!

High Hopes for Slam-Dunk Success in China, The Christian Science Monitor.  Cute story!  And as many of you who have been "the American" in a foreign country know, Americans can do anything (typed with heavy sarcasm)! :P

Monkey Captured in Oita City, Japan Probe.  This is kind of a funny story.  A wild monkey has been roaming around Tokyo for a couple weeks now.  It sounds cute, but I have heard that real live monkeys aren't as nice and cute and cuddley as Curious George... Here's the first article about him.

Tiny Terrariums, Mini Gardens and Victorian Warden Cases, Scribbit.  These look so cute, and like Michelle says, "puppies or poppies, small is cute!"  Her great pictures make me want to build one for every room in our house, but they'd probably all die.  I don't have green thumbs...

What I'd Like You to Know, living with a chronic illness, Rocks in my Dryer.  This guest blogging idea is great!  Every week, she has someone guest blog about what they would like everyone to know about something.  This week was living with a chronic illness.  Wow.

1 comment: