Friday, September 19, 2008

You'll Never Believe What Happened Today!

So I guess there was one advantage to being home sick.  Today as the mowers were mowing and edging around our patio, they flicked a rock up and it happened to hit one side of our sliding glass door.  The vertical blinds were closed and I was sitting at the dinner table.  I heard it hit--it scared me half to death--but I didn't realize that it shattered.  Thank goodness it's double paned.  No glass in our house!!! 

I was just glad that I was at home to see it and call it in.  The landscaping guys were really good about it too.  They also called it in and someone from the glass company is supposed to come today and fix it.  Hopefully.

Here are some pictures for your enjoyment! :)  It's kind of pretty, if you don't think of it as being broken...

1 comment:

  1. wow - I can't believe they broke! Whoops! It is kind of pretty! Hop things go well with getting new doors! How was Winco?

    ReplyDelete