Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged!

*10 years ago I:
1. was 14 years old
2. lived in Cary NC
3. went to Apex High School
4. went to my first stake dance
5. had a crush on a stupid boy, I won't name names

*5 things on my "To Do"list for today/tomorrow
1. take care of my Mom
2. call the bank
3. write a blog post
4. feed the cat
5. go on a walk

*5 snacks that I enjoy
1. fruit
2. chocolate
3. chocolate mixed with fruit
4. granola bars
5. chips and salsa

*5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. buy a house
2. invest for the future
3. pay for more college
4. donate to something?
5. pay for kids college

*5 places I have lived
1. Caldwell, Id
2. Sokcho, South Korea
3. Provo, UT
4. Cary, NC
5. Orem, UT

*5 jobs I have had
1. English teacher
2. care giver
3. uniform sorter
4. hostess
5. tailor shop

I tag...

Tanya
Mishy (or Marisha, which do you go by now?)
Rachel W.

1 comment:

  1. Ok - The tag! it was fun to read yours! Here is mine!

    10 years ago
    1. I was 18
    2. Starting my first semester at Ricks College (has is really been 10 years??)
    3. Feeling lonely for family and excited to be at school
    4. Trying to pick a major
    5. Trying to look for nice guys to date

    To do list
    1. Fix Jane's hair
    2. Look for Poodle skirt ideas/material
    3. Start on a b-day gift for Brent
    4. Pick up the dog stuff in the backyard
    5. Go to the temple

    5 snack
    1. Anything I can find!
    2. Crackers and cream cheese
    3. Fruit of any kind
    4. Chocolate chips
    5. Frozen Grapes

    If I was a millionaire
    1. Save for kids college and missions
    2. Donate more to charities (The church and we went to CCOA today and they do alot to help elderly!)
    3. Buy a farm
    4. Pay off all my debt and my parent's debts!
    5. I'm not really sure!

    5 places lived
    1. Plain City, UT
    2. Uintah Mountains
    3. Rexburg ID
    4. Moscow, ID
    5. Caldwell, ID

    5 jobs
    1. Subway sandwiches
    2. Boy scout camp -1st aide and cook
    3. bean and potato harvester
    4. nurses aide (home health)
    5. registered nurse (home health, med/surg, OB and nursery)

    ReplyDelete