Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A New Table!

Sorry it's taken so long to post these pictures!  I know how you all have longed to see them! ;)

Well, here they are.  Derek did a pretty good job on the table didn't he?  When my visiting teachers came this month, they happened to see him working on staining it.  One thought that he was just refinishing their old table.  She was a little surprised when we told her he built the whole thing himself!

Derek and I set the table up Monday morning.
The inaugural breakfast.  To get everyone plus the table in the picture, I had to take the picture through the windows to the sun room.  And I forgot to remove the bottles causing weird reflections. :(
See that shine?  That's five coats of poly yo!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!! That turned out beautifully! And it looks like the chairs match fine!!! Way to go you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I agree with Tanya, the chairs do look like a good match.

    ReplyDelete