Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Finds: A Link Round-up

Why Not?, Scribbit.  My favorite part was, "I have only done this once before."

How You Can Fire Up Your Friends to Hear the Gospel, Meridian Magazine.  An interesting read.  I had never thought of sharing the Gospel in this way.  You can apply the idea in this article to a lot of other situations as well.

How to Blog, Part 3: All About Writing, Blissfully Domestic.  Great tips for how to write on a blog!  I liked how she said throw out all the rules of writing you learned in High School.

3 Pack Face Stamp Emotional Rubber Stamp, Japan Trend Shop.  Found these beauties from an Asian blog I read.  They're... interesting?  I might be tempted to buy a set.

Why Do the Japanese Love Waterproof Phones?, PCMag.com.  I always love to hear about cultural differences, especially ones with Japan.  And I really, really, REALLY want a Japanese style tub.

1 comment: