Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday - Job!

My brother got a job at Wal-Mart!  Wa-hoo!  He's been looking for quite a while now.  It's probably been about 4-5 months.  We're so grateful that he's got one now!

I'm also really thankful for General Conference this last weekend.  I really appreciated all of the talks on adversity.  Especially President Eyering's.  He always seems to talk directly to me and it's not preachy sounding.

AND I am SO GRATEFUL for the WONDERFUL SPRING WEATHER that has finally come!  My daffodils are blooming!  My first sucessful flower from a bulb!  I really need to get outside and do some more active things!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! That is so exciting. Maybe he will get to work with Robert some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo! That is Exciting and I LOVE your daffodils :)

    ReplyDelete