Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Finds: A Link Round-up

12 Reasons Wives Refuse to Respect Husbands, The Lylah Blog.  I know I'm often guilty of not respecting my husband as much as I should.   I'm trying to do a lot better about it, and I think that my husband has been noticing.  And it's not as hard as I once thought it was.  And reading through this list, I found many reasons I used unconsciously.  And they're all debunked.  If this list is interesting to you, I also recommend reading the book, Love and Respect by Emerson Eggerichs.  It's an eye opener!

Dressing for Your Man, the Fascinating Woman.  Thought this was cute and I absolutely LOVE Gilmore Girls!

Chunky Book Tutorial, Memory Makers. I think I'll be making 3, or 4, or 10 of these!!!


This commercial cracked me up!

Swine Flu Wary Weiners?, Tokyo Times.  This was funny to me because I know how interesting things get in Korea (I assume things are similar in Japan?) when something big and scary happens.

From the Cute Farmer's Almanac, Cute Overload.  I love kittens.  End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment