Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday - Blogs I Love

 
Today's Top Ten is...
Ten blogs I look forward to reading
  1. 5 Minutes for Books.  All of the "5 Minutes for..." are great blogs but I especially like find new books to read. 

  2. Cake Wrecks.  It cracks me up to see how shoddy of a job some people do, don't get fired, and still get paid for it!  Totally against my work ethic--I think I'd curl up in a hole and die if I ever did something like some of those wrecks--but it's funny to see all the same!

  3. Scribbit. Michelle is awesome!  Her blog is great and she's really good about e-mailing you back when you ask her a question.

  4. The Pioneer Woman.  I think this blog is on everyone's list of favorite blogs.  I think I'm addicted to her "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels Story."

  5. The American Bedu. I am a Cultural Geographer.  Okay, so I sort of made that title up, but in Geography you can do that!  I love to learn about where people live and why they do what they do.  The American Bedu is an American woman married to a Saudi man, living in Saudi Arabia.  She writes very positively about the cultural differences between the two countries.  I love it!

  6. The Remodeling Guy.  I don't remember how I found this blog, but I really like it!  It's fun to see the remodeling projects that he features on his blog.

  7. Overheard in the Ward.  This site may not be funny to you if you're not LDS or at least familiar with the LDS Church.  It cracks me up!  Funny what kids (and grown-ups) say!

  8. Scrapping with Ikea Goddess.  This girl is good!  She makes it so easy to find free digi-scrapping stuff!

  9. Overstuffed. I don't remember how I found Lara's blog either, but her writing style made me feel like we were best friends already.  She's also great about commenting on my blog! :)

  10. Any and all of my friends' blogs.  Yes reader, that means you! 


7 comments:

  1. I love all the 5minutes for... blogs, as well. That cake wreck site is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...you are too nice! Thanks for making my day!

    I love a lot of these also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alot of those (like yours!!) are new to me ... I'll have to check them out (and keep checking yours out as well!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so very much--and I'd never seen the remodel guy before, sounds like a great blog though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only ones I know are Pioneer Woman and Cakewrecks. I did the same Top Tuesday Theme, so come on over and find some new favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too found the Overheard in the Ward blog sometime back and find it hilarious. It just cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete