Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Finds: A Link Round-up

Babette Blanket, The Purl Bee.  Maybe with my recent success with crocheting a baby blanket, I'm gaining a little too much confidence in my "skills."  Nevertheless, this will be a project in my future!  I hope that Sister Nelson can help me again! :)





Maidswap, American Bedu.  I love to learn about differences in culture!  Especially when something that would be normal or acceptable in one culture is so opposite in another that just the idea is preposterously funny. 

Kasou Taisho (Costume Grand Prix) Videos, Japan Probe.  These are so funny! Wouldn't they be great at a ward party or talent show?














1 comment:

  1. Wow! Cool videos! We need more of the donut act in our home teaching - reaching one another, reaching right through one another, nevermind :)

    ReplyDelete