Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Morning Musings - Random Thoughts

I think I'm feeling more fetal movement.  It's either that or some weird sort of gas on an intestinal circuit.  But since nothing comes out, I'm leaning more towards fetal movement.  Is that too graphic?  I didn't use the word "fart."  Until now...  oops!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derek and I had a great, relaxing weekend together.  He worked really hard last week.  I felt like I hardly ever saw him!  He was doing all of the moving (THANK YOU DEREK!!!) and working on finishing up some projects for clients.

I think he was pretty stressed, so starting Friday evening, we did whatever he wanted!  We went to an Elders Quorum activity on budgeting taught by our friend and home teacher, Nathan.

Saturday, we went to the Parade of Homes.  We had a lot of fun even though it was raining off and on throughout the afternoon.  Half-way through we even went out to eat at Panda express!  And then after we got home that evening, we watched a movie together.

We did our regular thing on Sunday morning with church and church prep, but then in the afternoon we went to Dave and Penny's house for dinner and fun!  It's always way fun to hang out with the Ortons and the Ortons!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I had a fun photo shoot with my cat.  She was being unusually co-operative.


 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's what I've been thinking about lately.  How about you?

2 comments:

  1. Where are the pics of the baby belly?! I wanna see em, congrats on having a girl by the way. Oh and send me your email and I'll add you to my blog!! the3bakes@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kitty pictures! Makes me want to have a cat, just to take photos of.

    ReplyDelete