Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Finds: A Link Round-up

Eskimo Olympics, Scribbit.  Someday, I'd like to see these in real life!  They seem sort of like the highland games, nobody really gets them except the people doing them, but interesting none the less!  I think I'll get Derek to try to do some of these things.  He's always looking for new ways to exercise...

Little Learners Preschool, The Hamilton Family.  My friend Hannah does an excellent preschool out of her home.  She's got a summer camp planned and is also enrolling for next year.  If you're in the area and have preschool age kids, she's the best!

Our Latest Gaming Obsession: Quatro, Scribbit.  Two Scribbit posts in a week!  She's on a roll!  This Quatro game is definitely something I'm putting on Derek's honey do list!

Chocolate-Covered Strawberries, flipflops and applesauce.  Mmm!  That is all I have to say!

As Written, Overstuffed.  I love this analogy!   If it's alright with Lara, I'll probably be using it in a talk, lesson, FHE, or choir practice!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out. I appreciate your help so much. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL--I hadnt thought of that. Maybe if they wore kilts . . .

    ReplyDelete