Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Finds: A Link Round-up

I miss Jesus, Winters Wonderland.  This has to be the sweetest story I've heard yet!  I wish we could all keep our sweet childhood spirits with us throughout our lives.  I guess that's why God sends us kids, to remind us!

Blogger Archive Calendar, Phydeaux3.  Found this widget hack from a Google search.  The end product is pretty cool.  Check it out, it's to the right!

Mummy Treat Containers, Skip to My Lou.  It's about time I posted a great Halloween find!  This is so cute!

Dangerous, Our Ridiculously Interesting Lives... No, Seriously.  My friend Caroline has the funniest kid I think in the entire world!  And this story isn't even the best one!

The Issues, Wonder Years.  I wish everyone reacted to abortion in the same way these children did.  If they did, I think things would be different in the world!

Where Korean Prostitution, Motocross, and Jesus Meet, The Marmot's Hole.  What a bizarre news article!  It's not quite as sacrilegious as it sounds...

Trunk or Treat, The Dusty, Crystal and Avery Show.  Cute, cute pictures!  Reminds me of the time my brother was that cow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment