Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Newsworthy Tuesday - My Brother is Visiting!

So my Newsworthy Tuesdays are becoming more Newsworthy to Me Tuesdays and ths week is no exception.


My brother is visiting!  He was lucky enough to get Saturday-Tuesday off.   He got here in the wee hours of Sunday morning.  It's been great having him here!

As per tradition, we all had to take a picture together.  And with three of us having cameras, all trying to take pictures at the same time using our timers, it made the experience, well... interesting!  Believe it or not, this was the best one from my camera.  Maybe my mom or brother has a better one.  But I do kind of like this one....


AND my brother got me a great b-day present (it's a little early, but he'll be gone on Friday), some cool cat toys! He bought me a dangler, catnip, catnip bubbles, and a laser pointer. Willow loves them all!

Check out the back of the laser pointer package...

 

Yes, it has a picture of a shark, owl and dinosaur.  Now those are all common household pets.  Maybe they were trying to be exotic.

3 comments:

  1. Adam and his wife are in nursery and he uses a laser pointer to keep them entertained. Classic Adam. Laser pointers, Not just for cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great birthday Rachel! Robert mentioned that he saw Derek and your brother last night at the store. I bet it is great to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww look at the cute family! My parents came up last weekend and visited! I was so jealous

    ReplyDelete